Monday, August 8, 2011

Delhi and Around

Two Babies on the Way had an excellent blog post last week about things to do around Delhi. It inspired me to write a post about Delhi's offerings.


View Fun Delhi Paces in a larger map

Click on the icons to see my comments about each location. I'll try to update as I think of more.


Shopping:
DLF Promenade
Pahar Ganj
Khan Market
Sarojini Nagar Market
Select City Walk
Hauz Kaus Village

Public Parks:
Lodhi Park
Nehru Park

Restaurants:
Lodhi Restaurant
China Kitchen (in the Hyatt)
Rodeo
The Yum Yum Tree
Qba

Spas:
VLCC Day Spa

Grocery Stores:
Le Marche (Basat Lok Market, Saket, and Vasant Kunj's DLF Promenade)
Moti Mahal Deluxe

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I have added your map to my favourites! We will be in Delhi for about 6 weeks and plan to check out some of your suggested places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! When we are in Delhi in Oct/Nov, we hope to check many of these places out. I also plan to update my Delhi post with the comments we received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get a spare second, I will try and add the places you recommend to the map as well.

    ReplyDelete