Meanwhile, the daddy (we're not telling who it is, so don't ask), had his swimmers tested and. . . survey says. . . they swim! So, now it really is a waiting game.
Finally, in the world of unmade decisions, we need to make a move on deciding about our living situation next year. We can either stay where we are in a house that we like, or we can move "on campus," which means, onto the actual compound of the school where we work. I am for the move and Chad is against it (sort of). But, we have to tell the business director at school if we want to even have a hope of being able to move on campus. I am reticent to tell him because we're not pregnant yet, and we have no chance of being pregnant until march. So, I feel like telling someone we are definitely having a baby and need to move on campus is tempting fate, especially when there is a fair chance that we won't be successful the first try. But, I think I am going to bite the bullet and tell him that we want to move and about our plan to have a baby, which should blow his mind just a little!