Sunday, July 7, 2013

Should Have Known Better

Ezra's center of gravity is his head.

When we were singing Ring Around the Rosies, Ezra was singing in-tune on the last little bit, "All Fall Down," which is a remarkable feat for a 20-month old.  So, I let my music-teacher instincts take over, and I repeated that last phrase again and again hoping that I could get him to match pitch with me and get a video recording.

The result was not what I'd hoped.


No Ezras were (permanently) harmed in the making of this video.

Cheers,
Douglas 

2 comments:

  1. Saddness.... owieeee. But do keep encouraging the singing! It is so lovely to hear your child singing as they fall asleep or wake up in the morning. Your children are such a joy!!!!
    Thank you for having and loving and sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's terrible that I laughed, but the hand to the forehead is adorable!

    ReplyDelete