- Cedric 14.5 lbs & Ezra 11 lbs
- Cedric has found his thumb. He has always been a pacifier boy when he is on his way to sleep. When he looses his pacifier he almost has the coordination to get it back into his mouth on his own, but he mostly ends up getting frustrated and squawks until Daddy or Papa come to the rescue. A few nights ago we were a little too slow on helping the little guy out because by the time we got to the nursery he had his thumb perfectly placed in his mouth and was sound asleep. Ezra has zero interest in a pacifier.
- Ezra is an insomniac. He doesn't like to miss anything and rarely takes a nap longer than 20 minutes during the day. He is usually wide eyed and showing his gums off with a gigantic smile. He has so much emotion and expression it is really fun to sit and watch him. One of my favorites is when he sticks out his bottom lip when he is sad. We are in for it with this little guy. Daddy and Papa have both said they will buy him anything he wants if he gives that look.
- They are both still sleeping through the night. Bedtime comes around 7:30p and we wake them up to eat at 10p. They go right back to bed and sleep until 6am. This schedule has worked great for us. I take the last feeding while Douglas heads to bed early, and he gets the first feeding and I sleep later in the morning.
- We take a family walk every night out and around the neighborhood. The boys really enjoy being in the stroller and looking around at everything to see. Usually Ezra falls asleep at some point during the walk. Jyoti is very happy that we have re-instituted family walks.
- Ezra rolls over (front to back) at the drop of the hat now. If you put him down on his tummy he flips before you can put a blanket over him. I found him this morning sleeping on his back. He must have flipped over to play during the night and passed out when he got tired. Cedric could care less about rolling over at this point.
- Cedric loves to laugh. He gets so excited sometimes he ends up screaming at the top of his lungs. It is the funniest thing ever. I am not sure a video will do the boy justice.
Stay tuned for pictures and video.