We have taken the States by storm, and have left blogging in the dust. Most of my major accomplishments involve eating oversized meals from my favorite restaurants. I quickly realized that my line dancing skills have deteriorated while living in India. I couldn't keep up with the floor on Friday, but I am confident my ability was not effected by any pre-dancing libation.
Here are a few of my observations from the first week:
- it is very calm, quite and peaceful here
- the ninety degrees everyone is talking about is not all that hot
- our queen sized bed is awesome
- portion control at restaurants is out of control
- I love reality TV and HGTV is the best channel ever
- I am not as good at driving as I used to be
We don't have any baby updates; however I have made it my duty to go to every baby store in the region. I have to say I am a little disappointed at the lack of gender neutral items. The search is still on for gay parents and twins literature. Any recommendations are appreciated.