We're back in Delhi after two blissful weeks in Thailand. We had a very exciting time spending two solid weeks with our boys with no work to do. Love the family time!
- Ezra started walking -- tentatively, and only about 5-10 steps at a time. But, yes, walking!
- Cedric and Ezra started giving kisses. Cedric started this a few days ago, and Ezra picked it up today. Cedric had a pretty serious make-out session with a little Finnish toddler in the airport yesterday.
- Cedric started using sign language more and more consistently.
- Ezra started holding his breath and putting his head under water in the pool.
- Cedric comforted Ezra by gently patting him on the head when he was crying.
- Both boys really enjoyed playing and interacting with other kids that they met at the resort.
- Both boys are starting to establish their independence especially by showing possession of toys and other play objects. In other words, we're going to have to learn to share.
- Both boys did extremely well crawling up and down stairs for the first time. I realized while we were on vacation that our kids don't interact with stairs at all during their day-to-day lives.
- Both boys were very picky eaters for the entire vacation, which is not the case when we're at home. I can only hope that this was an anomaly and not the beginning of a new trend.
There's more to be said, but we'll save other travel info for future posts.
Cheers and Happy 2013,